About Our Livery Service
Waverley Stud is based in the heart of Warwickshire just a mile from Stoneleigh Park, the home of the Nationalional Dressage Championships, in a peaceful location with views of rolling hills and surrounding fields.
The farm was once part of the Stoneleigh estate and used to breed its working horses – so horses have always lived at Waverley. Close to Leamington Spa, Kenilworth, Warwick, and Coventry, the M6, M40, A46, A45 and M42, the farm is ideally placed to reach competition centers in the Birmingham area, Cotswolds (e.g. Hartpury and Hunters), Home Counties (e.g. Addington and Patchetts) and even Sheepgate in the east; and of course we are only a mile or so from Stoneleigh, the home of the National Championships.
At Waverley Farm your horse will be looked after as you want him or her to be, because we believe that you know your horse best. We provide first class livery facilities for your horse’s comfort and training success, and the excellent care needed when you cannot be there, but all livery services are provided in the way that you have requested - within the framework of a clearly defined livery package.
Our Livery Facilities Include:
- an international size arena with a waxed Martin Collins surface (free draining and rideable to minus 20 degrees centigrade)
- mown grass rides
- well drained turn out with Equestrian Tape electric fencing
- large airy stables
- hot and cold water wash down
- large, covered Monarch horse walker
- secure tack room
- heated rug room
- CCTV and excellent security
- off-road hacking around our own land and neighbouring fields
- washing machine and dryer
Please contact Sara on 07770 999755 for availability
Currently Available Dressage Foals & Youngstock